Pre-planning removes the burden of leaving arrangements with family after a death occurs. A funeral can affect a family and loved ones both emotionally and financially. With a little forethought and pre-planning, you have the opportunity to relieve some of the stress on those closest to you.
Pre-planning is something we do all the time. We set money aside for travel, for retirement and other important events. Like writing a Will or purchasing insurance, arranging your funeral in advance plays a similar role in life.
For many years, Allison Monkhouse have been caring for people and tailoring funerals to meet their individual needs and circumstances. Today, more and more people prefer to plan ahead. They tell us this gives them a feeling of emotional relief and saves a lot of worry for the people they care for.
Our Pre-Paid Funeral Plan has been created in response to extensive feedback, so that you and your family will benefit from the best service and care available.
- Planning a funeral is the best way to ensure your personal wishes are clearly recorded, made known to your family and entrusted to our care
- Planning ahead saves your family the stress of making decisions at a difficult and emotional time
- Our Pre-Need Funeral Plans are your guarantee of a highly professional funeral service from an Australian, family owned company
- A Pre-Paid Funeral Plan with us means that the price of the services provided for in the contract are fixe
- We can also offer an interest-free instalment plan to make your budgeting easier.
Funeral planning is simple. One of our funeral consultants can meet with you to discuss what you would like and tailor a plan to meet your needs. We can meet at a location convenient to you, and arrange a service that fulfils your wishes and meets the needs of your family.
We offer two different options to suit your individual financial needs. These are Pre-Paid Funeral Plans and Pre-Arranged Funeral Certificates.